- German quality
- International groups
- The best from the global experience of systemic constellations and of the spiritually-oriented psychotherapy based on the advanced world technologies
- Worldwide recognition
- German quality and Russian cordiality
- The best from the global experience of systemic constellations and of the spiritually-oriented psychotherapy based on the leading world technologies
Systemic constellations: learning in Berlin
- We will cover the globe with systemic constellations
Recognising by CI (Constellater International)
- Individual training: 5 students in a group
We are unique
Systemic constellations in online groups: training
Changing life drastically
IIS - Teaching Systemic Constellations in Berlin
Welcome to the website of IIS-Berlin, International Institute of Systemic Constellations, an educational, academic and experimental centre in the area of contemporary Systemic Constellations. Our main task is teaching Systemic Constellations in high quality in all their varieties.
All the qualification programs for Systemic Constellations are recognised and meet the german quality . We educate high class specialists on an international level.
About Systemic Family Constellations
A Systemic Family Constellation is a powerful tool for professions involved in personality development (for example, psychotherapy, consulting, spiritual teachers and practitioners, etc.).
This is one of the most effective methods of short-duration therapy. It is a unique opportunity to explore, what is really happening and investigate the underlying reasons, to understand how past events of your family history influence your present life.
Testimonials of our clients
I wish to say that Natalya is a true professional. She gets transformed completely during a systemic constellation to become a guide of the Supreme Will. She conducts a constellation confidently and clearly. I fully trust her work of systemic constellations and can sincerely advise everyone to choose her as a constellations therapist of the highest level.
Alexandra, Berlin, 23.08.14